Don't Be Fooled By Paid Survey Scams!

Hi, my name is Scott Welch and I'm one of the creators & founders of Top Site Reviews a website dedicated to the purpose of reviewing online paid survey sites to determine which ones are for real and which ones are frauds and scams.

The purpose of this blog is to give a forum to regular people to post about their own experiences on various paid survey websites, to obtain feedback from users about which sites are for real and offer real paid survey opportunities, and which are simply wastes of time.

To describe myself, I am a regular 35 year old guy who lives in Salt Lake City. I'm single, and I personally have made money online (and continue to) by taking online surveys for different companies. I've also lost a good chunk of money and time on fraudulent sites that claimed to offer paid surveys and I'm sick of it, which is why I'm putting together this blog in hopes of getting some real feedback from real people.

In the spirit of sharing, I'm also offering my top picks of sites that I know from personal experience are real survey opportunities. Each of these are sites I have joined, and I'll give my personal experiences for each. Anyone who has experience with any of these companies/websites, please feel free to post your own comments below.

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Mailing List

$20 Paid Survey for signing up to our Mailing List
Hi gang, Scott here. Just wanted to make sure there was a link on the blog here to join the mailing list we've got going over at Top Site Reviews. Joining our mailing list keeps you informed on all the paid survey sites we're discovering (and some of the scams to avoid). Plus, for a limited time as a special 'thank you' for joining our mailing list, you'll get immediate access to a $20 paid Survey (free, all demographics welcome). Join our Mailing List & Get Notified of our Featured Monthly Reviews based on user Feedback.

Name:
Email:

No comments: