Don't Be Fooled By Paid Survey Scams!

Hi, my name is Scott Welch and I'm one of the creators & founders of Top Site Reviews a website dedicated to the purpose of reviewing online paid survey sites to determine which ones are for real and which ones are frauds and scams.

The purpose of this blog is to give a forum to regular people to post about their own experiences on various paid survey websites, to obtain feedback from users about which sites are for real and offer real paid survey opportunities, and which are simply wastes of time.

To describe myself, I am a regular 35 year old guy who lives in Salt Lake City. I'm single, and I personally have made money online (and continue to) by taking online surveys for different companies. I've also lost a good chunk of money and time on fraudulent sites that claimed to offer paid surveys and I'm sick of it, which is why I'm putting together this blog in hopes of getting some real feedback from real people.

In the spirit of sharing, I'm also offering my top picks of sites that I know from personal experience are real survey opportunities. Each of these are sites I have joined, and I'll give my personal experiences for each. Anyone who has experience with any of these companies/websites, please feel free to post your own comments below.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

$10 Challenge - I'll Pay You $10 Myself

Oh this is cool... Alright, check this out, me and my friends who put together Top Site Reviews have gotten our heads together and thought of a cool promotion to get new people started in the paid survey industry.

Specifically, we've put together a way for you to get paid $10 just for signing up to some paid survey websites. That's something we pay to anyone who completes our survey challenge.

Here's the page to go to for more details on how this works:

The $10 Paid Survey Challenge

It's easy and free, takes most people less than 20 minutes to do, and the best part is not only do we pay anyone who completes it $10 in less than 24 hours (using Paypal, so you'd better have a working email address), but also each of the paid survey sites you'll be joining are totally legit and will send you more paid surveys once you've joined them. Pretty cool, if I do say so myself.

Lest anyone think me a saint for pulling money out of my own pocket let me explain that each of these paid survey companies and websites is so hungry for new people to send paid surveys to that they are paying us a small kickback. So the $10 we send you is generated by that. Anyway it's a win-win, so go over and check it out. As always all sites we've recommended are legit, and have ironclad privacy policies to guard your privacy, so they're safe too.

No comments: